BOX AMOUNT: 1 Case/6 Boxes
TOTAL SPOTS: 10
TOTAL HITS: 54 Autographs AND 6 slabbed 1/1 autographs
STYLE: Random Serial # (0-9)
- 10 spots are sold which are 0-9. We randomize everyone's name and then randomize 0-9 and match the lists up. Whichever # falls next to your name will be your # for the break...The way we determine who gets each card is by the far right # of the left serial #....Here's a few examples
- 5/49 goes to the owner of the 5 spot
- 17/99 goes to the owner of the 7 spot
- 112/149 goes to the owner of the 2 spot
- If there's a card without a serial # we will then use card # and follow the same rules as above, If there's not a usable card # we will use the last initial of the player and assign it a # using the order of the alphabet. We will also use the rules outlined above
- Same rules will apply to a redemption
- EXAMPLE 1: D is the 4th letter and would go to the 4 spot
- EXAMPLE 2: L is the 12th letter would go to the 2 spot
2020 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball digs into another year of top prospects and stars. Per Leaf, this is considered to be their flagship product for the sport.
One big change is that there are now two Hobby formats. Standard Hobby boxes contain six autographs while the Jumbo boxes hold 10 autographs.
See also: 2019 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball Cards
2020 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball Autographs
Boasting top MLB Draft picks, notable prospects and key stars, the 2020 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball checklist goes all-in with chromium stock and multiple parallels. New choices this season consist of Crystal and Mojo editions.
The main Autograph design features the XRC designation for select players.
Collectors can also find themed inserts like State Pride and Top Picks, as well as throwback designs.
In addition, the slabbed Autographed Pre-Production Proof cards are exclusive to the Jumbo format at a rate of one per box.
2020 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball - Red, White & Blue Edition
Sold directly from Leaf's online store, 2020 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball Red, White & Blue Edition (RWB) features only exclusive parallels numbered to 10 copies or less. Each box has six autographs and the price is $125. The exclusive release is available on January 15 starting at 12 PM (Eastern).
Possible RWB options include Prismatic (#/10), Wave (#/5), Crystal (#/4) and Mojo (#/3) parallels.
Release Date: January 29, 2021
Hobby Configuration: 6 cards per box, 12 boxes per case
Jumbo Configuration: 10 cards per box, 6 boxes per case
2020 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball Hobby Box Break
- 6 Autograph Cards
2020 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball Hobby RWB Edition Box Break
- 6 RWB Autograph Cards
2020 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball Jumbo Hobby Box Break
- 9 Autograph Cards
- 1 Slabbed Proof Autograph Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.